NGCP values collaboration. With the support of our partners, we have grown our network of networks over the past 20 years. We continually seek partners who align with our vision: STEM experiences that are as diverse as the world we live in. Here are some of the ways we have successfully partnered with organizations in the past:
- Elevated awareness of the gender gap in STEM with a solutions-based approach.
- Connected a national audience with evidence-based STEM resources.
- Shared opportunities for STEM professional development and educator capacity building.
- Collaborated with institutional entities to design and disseminate high-quality STEM curriculum.
- Advised on incorporating diversity, equity, and inclusion exemplary practices.
If you would like to explore a partnership with NGCP — either financial support or an in-kind sharing of time and expertise — the first step is completing our Partnership Inquiry Form. We will respond to all inquiries within 3-5 business days.
Partnership Case Studies
Below are two mini case studies, showing how a scaling partnership with NGCP helped organizations reach a larger, more diverse audience and increase their program's impact.