NGCP is a private nonprofit dedicated to sparking curiosity and passion for STEM. We support educators and organizations that work directly with young people.
- Purposeful Passion: Working at the intersection of compassion and action; understanding and incorporating diverse perspectives and experiences
- Collaboration: Listen more than talk and never work alone
- Inclusion: Believing everyone belongs here and has a voice
- Empowerment: Having the confidence to take bold action and supporting our partners to do the same
- Flexibility: Focusing on scalable, portable, and flexible solutions
- Problem-Solving: Agilely solve problems through iteration
- Respect: Being kind, having empathy, and doing good
- Growth & Learning: Learning towards innovation incorporating research and best practices
The National Girls Collaborative values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply for open positions. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. We support an inclusive workplace where team members excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.