- Learn about the programs in your area and how you can participate.
- Stay current on girl-serving STEM activities in your region.
Connect With Programs
- Search for organizations or programs to network, share resources, and collaborate with.
- Use our resources on engaging girls in STEM, collaboration, and evaluation and assessment.
- Attend webinars where practitioners and researchers share effective strategies.
- Join the E-Newsletter to receive a listing of resources and other relevant news on a monthly basis.
- Browse links to global resources listed below.
Big Dream Movement
Connecting organizations, academia, and resources to girls around the world to help them pursue a future in STEM fields. The movement is anchored by Big Dream, a documentary film that follows the stories of seven young women who are breaking barriers and overcoming personal challenges to follow their passions in STEM fields.
Developed by L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science, is the first online media dedicated to women in science. The website spotlights women from around the world who are driving scientific progress.
No Ceilings Initiative
Led by the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, the No Ceilings Initiative is convening partners to begin a data driven evaluation of the gains women and girls have made over the past two decades and the gaps that remain. This effort will help chart the path forward to accelerate full participation for women and girls in the 21st century.
The United Nations (UN) organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide.
Women in Science Interactive Tool
An interactive tool produced by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization's Institute for Statistics. The tool allows users to explore and visualize gender gaps in the STEM pipeline leading to a research career, from the decision to get a doctorate degree to the fields of research women pursue and the sectors in which they work.